Friday, May 6, 2016

Back again.
2016.
8 years since the old life starting morphing to the new life.
New life, now morphing to the more life.

Tuesday. Nepal. Kathmandhu.
I thought I was done with that kind of travel.
But the horoscope says that Tuesday is the day of a past life gift.
And the ticket appeared, and the hostess, and even the travel companion.
So, my meaty body will jump on QATAR  Airlines,
and move through simple space and fly across the world
to see more of the inside of the world.

It is the place that appeared to embrace me now
So we shall see how hollow the hotel rooms
and how annoying the heat and how quiet the mountain tops.
My favorite book of all time, THE SNOW LEOPARD
sought the elusive icon on the mountain top
amid prayer flags and silent winds.
I have no such goals.

I am empty and go with emptiness.
Grace.
And thanks
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment